Thursday, April 05, 2007

Recent Snapshots....

Hi everyone, I thought I'd share some recent snapshots of the kiddos!


I love this first one... it shows Lucas' size, and how little he looks on the bed. I have a similar one of Seth, and it amazes me when I look at it, to see how he's grown and stretched out. Don't you love the toys? LOL~ that is Seth so graciously sharing.



And here is Big Brother Seth, when I went to wake him from a nap. Goodness me, I opened his door and burst out laughing, b/c this is how he greeted me....



It made me giggle!


Just to let you know, I have a thing for the meanings of names. Lucas Elliot means Uplifted Light. Seth Edward means Appointed Guardian.... very appropriate for the eldest child... and these next 2 photos....






Aren't those just so sweet?


And finally, here is a picture of all the Burns' side cousins. Aunt Gen brought my beautiful nieces and nephew to meet Lucas last Monday, and I was able to get this cutie patootie shot. You might recognize them from my Photog website, LOL!





I can hardly believe that Lucas is almost 4 weeks old. It feels like it flew AND that it has been forever at the same time. Last night he gifted Nate and I with sleeping from 11:30 till 4 am. How precious those 4.5 hours were, LOL!

And can I tell you quickly how much I hate nw PA weather?!?! It was close to 80* on Monday and Tuesday. This morning we woke up to Snow everywhere, schools closing, and interstates being shut down. This is really when it gets on my nerves... like the weather can't make up its mind. The real kicker? All the beautiful Weeping Cherry Trees had just bloomed. And now they are covered in snow. (sigh)


Good News though! I am very excited to say that I ordered a Pantone Huey Monitor Calibrator this morning!
I can't wait to fix my colors! This calibrator is one of the cheapest on the market... but it is also one of the most Award Winning. Fun Times!
Happy Thursday!

6 comments:

Cindy said...

aww, your kiddos are ADORABLE - and so are your nieces! Good luck with your monitor calibration.. that is something I REALLY need to do also!

X said...

oh your boys are so adorable!!! I love the pictures with both of them together :) hope that monitor calibrator works really well for you!

Anonymous said...

Oh, those photos just melt my heart. They really are wonderful.
Hope you have fun with your new toy when it arrives.

Theresa said...

First, I'm amazed that you find time to make the bed with a 3-week old baby!! I honestly think we didn't make our bed for months after the twins were born.

Second, that picture of Seth and Lucas may be the sweetest thing on the planet.

Third, your Huey looks a little phallic. Wonder if they did that on purpose.

Kim said...

Awww - those are some adorable photos of Seth & Lucas! Just wait until they start to play together - it's enough to melt your heart!

Congrats on your huey - it'sa great one! I would have gotten that one if I hadn't needed to do multiple monitors. :) It's amazing to look at before and afters! It took me a while to really trust that what I was seeing was what would print. Then I got my first WHCC order and it was spot on!

Unknown said...

I think the weather sucks most places. It did the same here but not with a lot of snow. It was 80 last week and snow here in TN last night. Just a little. And it will be cold until tues. We just planted all of our plants and a lot froze. We just hope the flower bed does well. It does suck. Hopefully spring will be here soon. Love the pictures. Looks like Seth is being very sweet. He should grow out of his yelling at you. Maybe it is a jealousy thing and he is mad. Love you.