Wednesday, April 25, 2007

New Discovery....

Some from yesterday... kinda Urban in feel! I just discovered this garage door... and its been in my backyard this whole time, ROFLOL! Can you believe that?

This first one is in response to me asking him to show me his "Mommy Face." LOL!





I can't get over how grown up he looks in these photos! Where has my first baby doll gone?
This is the 2nd night in a row of bad nights with Lucas.... we were doing so well with him getting up at 4 and then again at 7! Man~ the last 2 nights its been 2, 5:30, and 7. We are pooped! We are thinking of switching him from the cradle in our room to the crib. We kept Seth in the cradle till he was 5 mos! (But he was sleeping through the night by 10 weeks.) Maybe we'll do the switch at 8 weeks for Lucas....
IE: Lucas' portraits, I was able to somewhat re-create what I wanted at home yesterday, but need to do some touch ups today.
I "jogged" for the first time yesterday, I did 1 mile and then speed walked another. I am sore today but am anxious to get out there again.
I am so procrastinating... There is alot of work for me to do!

15 comments:

~Melissa~ said...

adorable photos! love his hair.. seems so grown up. :) Sorry Lucas is giving you some rough nights... will pray he gives you some rest today. can't wait to see the photos you took of him. have a wonderful day!

~Melissa~ said...

forgot to ask... where'd you get the running ticker? I joined a running challenge for may and spent all day today looking for some sort of ticker to keep track of my miles with no luck. Love yours.. it's so cute and simple.

Wendy said...

Fabulous photos! And I hope you get some rest today!

Anonymous said...

Gosh I love your photography. I am always so excited when you have new photo's posted.

Your sons such a little ham.. :)

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures!

Anonymous said...

WOW! Stunning photos. Just gorgeous. ;)

Mandy said...

What a great garage. So glad you discovered it with your artist's eye. Keep trusting that eye of yours...you have a gift.

Kristin said...

What?!?! He was sleeping till 4??? What time does he go to bed? I'm jealous. And I moved my son out of our room weeks ago even though his brother stayed till he was 4 months.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful wonderful photos, you are a great photographer !!

Anonymous said...

Such wonderful pictures of Seth. he does look so grown up especially next to Lucas I am sure. I hope that Lucas gives you a better nite so you can get some rest. Can`t wait to see the pics of lucas.
Chao! Sunshine

Kim said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE these photos, how do you get your name on them?

Kim said...

also, do you have email where I can contact you? I have a few question sto ask

Melissa said...

The photos look beautiful! His hair is just adorable!

Anonymous said...

Wow Andrea. What a handsome little man!! The second one needs to be printed and hung above the mantel!! It is exactly the type of print that I would pay for if it were my son! Great job!

Angela said...

What beautiful photos! The barn is perfect! I would love to see a scrap layout using one of these as well. :o)
Congrats on the running. I have never been a runner. I wish I was. I love walking long distances for exercise but always wished I was a runner. Maybe someday.