Thursday, September 25, 2008

{September 25}

I will always have September 25 carved into my heart. It was the day my firstborn son made his appearance in 2004.

Seth Edward Burns
September 25, 2004
7 lbs 7 oz
8:14 pm
20 ½ in


The nurse came in the last morning in the hospital and said, “You know I have to tell you that you have the most beautiful baby here right now! All the nurses have said so!”

Sept. 25, 2005

My little rascal turns One. We had a big Luau party to celebrate.


Sept. 25, 2006

Seth turns Two and is talking up a storm. On this second birthday, he had stitches removed.


Sept. 25, 2007

Seth turns Three. We had just moved 300 miles from PA to MD, and was a very low key Birthday at Chuck E Cheese.


Sept. 25, 2008

Can you believe how devilishly handsome my son is? He is a big Four today. We are spending the day as a family together exploring the National Zoo. I am having a hard time processing where the time has gone and how big he has become.


Don't you just love that shirt? It's a Little Uni shirt, where you can create and design your own shirt. Mom's of boys, these shirts are a slim fit, so I recommend ordering up a size once you are 2T or higher. (They do have 6's.. you just have to contact them about color and availability.)

Happy Birthday my Darling Ses!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is going to be a heartbreaker when he starts school! I cannot believe he is 4 already! Where has the time gone? I hope that you have fun at the zoo!

Mari said...

Wow, he is a gorgeous child! My birthday was yesterday and my son's is Saturday so this is a good time of year for birthdays. Happy Birthday, Seth!

BTW, your photography is gorgeous.

Beth said...

What really great pictures! I love seeing him grow-up, right before our eyes like that!!

Happy Birthday Seth!

movefearlessly said...

he is gorgeous! time definitely flies. . .i remember 4, and thought my baby boy was so grown. now he's 14, and i'm not sure how that happened.

love your blog - you're very talented!

Deena said...

OMGish, what is it about 3-4 they just suddenly start looking like a child and not a baby anymore!!! I hope you guys had a great day at the Zoo, and I expect pictures later (maybe even a scrapbook page!!!)

Kresta said...

Aww, what a sweetie! Happy Birthday Seth!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic post! What a treat to see how much your Seth has changed over his years. He is gorgeous!

And he was a very beautiful newborn!

Shawna said...

Happy Birthday Seth!! I can't get over how grown up he looks in that last photo, 4yo's are just so much fun! I love his hat too, do you mind sharing where you got it? I think Kyle needs one!

Mrs. Burns said...

Shawna! Baby Gap, and recently too! :c)

Heather said...

Wow, can you believe our little ones are FOUR this month? Crazy how times flies. Happy Birthday Seth!
From your Mom's fellow Sept. 2004 BBC Mommy, Heather:)

-Congrats on the baby news Andrea, yay!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness has he grown! I can't believe how big he looks. VERY handsome little guy :)

Cindy said...

How funny! My firstborn was also born on September 25th, only he just celebrated his 11th b-day!
He's just so handsome, btw.