Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Happy Haunting

Have you been over to The Digi Chick lately to check out the new digs? Its beautiful! I LOVE the new look!

For the celebration I released a brand new paper pack, Happy Haunting


Happy Haunting is a frightfully delicious Halloween paper pack filled with bright colors and classic Halloween decor.

Happy Haunting includes 8 scary papers... and Trick Or Treat! There's a special treat inside once your order your paper pack.

Get it HERE

Some CT examples~




****************

For the last couple weeks, I've started going through a couple workbooks with Seth. We will most likely not be sending him to Preschool, but to prepare him just the same (and to use that Education Degree I do have ;) this is what we are doing.

Three times a week (Monday, Wednesday, Friday) we do a couple workbook pages together while Lucas naps. We are using the following books~






Summer Bridge Activities

Seth has really been enjoying it, going to "school" and having that one-on-one time with me. He will be 5 next Sept, so too late to start Kindergarten... he won't be starting till he is 6 in Sept '10. Nest year I plan to go ahead and do the Kindergarten Curriculum, just knowing my son and how social he is, getting it "twice" may be a great thing. LOL!

As for socialization, he gets plenty of that with church and nursery a couple times a week.

Also, as soon as I can get it together and buy some supplies, we'll also be adding some crafts from the Arts & Crafts Busy Book.

1 comment:

M :-) said...

I'm using the same book (the first one you listed) with my son, who will be four in November. I'm also using a pre-school curriculum, which he LOVES!