Monday, September 22, 2008

Birthday Blitz

My "Ses" turns 4 this coming Thursday, and we were busy all weekend preparing for it. Some of the gifts our little man is receiving~


Leapster Game System plus Case. He's also getting the Go Diego GO game & CARS game.




Ben 10 Alien Force watch. He's also getting all the little characters... I think about 7 aliens? This is a cartoon he enjoys on Cartoon Network.

He's also getting his Curly Q Monster he designed... so cute!

Also... Seth is getting stocked up on Transformers. Nate ordered him the cartoon series on DVD. He's getting a bunch of the Action Toys. (5 I think, unless Nate picked up any more.) And as sad as I am... Seth begged and begged for



Transformer Birthday Party Pack.
Not really my cup of tea. I wanted to do a cool Bug party for him, more homemade than this pack above. I'm sure he's going to have a heart attack when he sees it all set up. Seth is also having his first little birthday party with friends this year. We've invited just a couple boys to come and play and break open a pinata. (Because lets face it... I'm sure no girls would really be interested, LOL!)

And that's about it. We aren't doing anything really huge this year. But I know he's still going to flip over all the Transformers.

11 comments:

Michelle said...

Looks like he will have a fun birthday

Monique said...

Great birthday stuffs! I've been thinking of getting a Leapster game system for my DD, and the Elefun game is one of my DD's fave games... I'm sure you're son will love it!

Another great game, is the Yatzee Jr, my DD asks to play it every single day since she got it last month!

Have a great day planning the party!

Sara said...

He's going to love Elefun, I know we do :) Happy birthday, Seth!

Leigh said...

Wowzers! He will be in hog heaven!

Meg said...

Wow - the birthday gifs are great.

Unknown said...

Looks and sounds like he will have a fantastic bday!

Jen said...

Great goodies for Seth! My son LOVES his Leapster and it is a lifesaver for whenever we have to be sitting somewhere for long. And he has learned SO much from the games. I have suggested it to many friends and so far all their kids have loved it too.
My oldest son wanted a Transformer birthday party this year as well, but I was able to talk him into...lol you aren't going to believe it...a Bug themed party. Too funny!

Kelleigh Ratzlaff Designs said...

Good for you, caving in like that on the Transformer birthday. I spend WEEKS, no MONTHS trying to redirect the birthday theme into something a little less commercial. But, alas, the kiddo gets what he wants and is super happy to get it!! Mom is the hero once again.

Unknown said...

Fun!! Happy Birthday stuffs!

Elefun...one of my fave games the girls own, except the cats keep eating the butterflies...word of caution if you have crazy cats like ours!

Have a happy one!

~~~~~ The House of Big Cheese~~~~ said...

Houston had a transformer party too! LOL

Nayanna Arts said...

That is one cute Halloween kit! I've been drooling your last few as well! I really need to get back into scrapping!

Oh, and Happy early birthday to Seth! Sounds like he'll have one FUN birthday!

BTW, you've been tagged!