Saturday, September 20, 2008

8 Weeks Along....


Isn't it precious?

We saw and heard the heartbeat. Its still in alien form, but the bigger blob to the right is the head. You can even see umbilical cord if you look hard enough.

According to this U/S my estimated due date is April 28. But with the other 2 I did always go earlier, so I'll just keep saying the 26th. ;) I'm already having a hard time with my pants feeling tight. Its like, my body knows I'm pregnant, and POOF 10 lbs have landed on my backside.

We spent the day today birthday shopping for Seth. I always have a hard time with birthdays. I was picking out his 4th birthday card in Hallmark, and started choking up. I'm a mess I tell you.

Tomorrow is my sweet dear friend's baby shower, and I'm so excited. It's her first child, and she's decided to not find out the gender. I just realized I can't share her gift quite yet... she might read it, LOL! next post!

9 comments:

Jennisa said...

that is the most precious 8 week babes I have ever seen! You are blessed, and it will be fun to follow you through this pregnancy! I'll be secretly hoping for PINK!

Kelly said...

It's always so awesome to hear the heartbeat for the first time. How exciting for you guys!

Lindsay said...

congrats again and get your rest-you are going to be one busy mama!

Jacinda said...

What cool maternity photos in the previous post. Congratulations. My dd turns 5 in a few weeks, and I'm all emotional about it too. And I'm not even pregnant! LOL

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Still hard to believe I ran into your blog courtesy of a digi scrap blog in 2004 while I was pregnant with my baby and you were with Seth. I agree I am also super emotional about planning a 4th BD party next week. And yes get your rest, still don't know how you do it!! Best of Luck!

yan jun said...

it's been quite some time since i left comments on your blog! the last was when i asked for some recipe! Such a blast reading your blog and looking at such beautiful photos, and now, the 8 weeks old baby! wow!!
Congratulations!

Sara E said...

congratulations!
I bet your boys will be soo excited to have another baby in the house next year

Unknown said...

Hope the party goes well. Seth sure is growing fast. Can't wait to see the new one. PS we have the same taste in books. I just read Twilight and need to start new moon. I read the double bind also. I looked up similar authors to Jodi and that is one the recommended. I don't think it is quite the same but good. Never could get into the outlander though for some reason.

Leslie said...

congrats again! i'm so very excited for you!