Friday, October 26, 2007

Birthday Pictures....

I know, I'm so sorry that these are now a month old. But here is my "Ses" (his name for himself and a new nickname) turning that Precocious Three.

Sept 25, 2007

His train cake he talked about for weeks before and after... LOL!


Waiting for his presents....


The traditional "fingers" pose, LOL!

His Big gift... he ADORES this "plees car."


"To enfany and bee-yon!" BTW~ HUGE Buzz fan now too... his Nana got him both DVD's for his Birthday. And let me tell you... great babysitters for unpacking, LOL!


****************

On to the home front. I am really starting to get frustrated. Unpacking is taking SO much longer that I thought it would. It doesn't help that we are unpacking everything, purging, and re-packing/ organizing it back up. But still. Nate's been so busy with work that I'm doing a lot of it myself, and with 2 kids it is very slow going. Not to mention that they have both been sick this week. A nasty cold has them both cranky.

I'm also frustrated because I'm not "out" in the digital world right now, nor have been for a good 6 weeks, and I am GOING CRAZY about that. I'm fearing that my digital sales are suffering because I'm not out in the community. I also MISS the community. I have NO idea what's going on, what the hot new products are, what the trends are.... I am missing the forums and the camaraderie.

Moving twice in a month is not a joy I would wish on anyone. Living out of boxes for 6 weeks really is waayy too long. A woman's home is her castle, and I am SO ready to be done, and settled already.

****************

One thing I am excited about.... I ordered a couple cool necklaces from Lisa Leonard. She really has some GORGEOUS hand stamped jewelry that you can customize with any names and/ or phrases. I can't wait to get my "Wish" necklace!

Tonight we are off to look at some rugs for the boys' rooms and maybe some drapes for downstairs......

I really, really hope to be "with" ya'll more consistantly very soon.

((hugs))

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwww so fun starting anew with your beautiful home! I'm some what jealous here.. So ready for something different! happy birthday ses ( a month late!) and that IS one train cake to be proud of!
ummmm i don't think you are missing much in the digicommunity... rofl!!! HAAAAAAAA!

schneeflocke said...

Looks like he had a wunderful birthday, great cake!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you are getting settled into your new place. We had to live in a hotel for 2 weeks with our 3 boys when we tried to move earlier this year. That was not fun. Have fun shopping for new things for your house!

Anonymous said...

cute train! :)

JennStar said...

I'm so glad you got a sec to check back in with us! hehehe. I've missed you around lately (and haven't myself been around too much lately because of family life and Tres Dias!). I hope you feel settled soon!! It's no fun to live out of boxes.
If it makes you feel better, I haven't taken a photo in a month. *sigh* I don't know what my deal is! (besides being busy)

Anonymous said...

Hang in there! It is so very hard to move with little ones, and your home IS your castle, but, honestly, it will be there a long time (if not forever). Give yourself a break - you are at home with 2 boys and your husband is working long hours right now getting adjusted to a new job - just give yourself a break. You work hard all the time being a mother, a wife, a photographer, a scrapper, and I'm sure the list goes on! I KNOW how hard a time this is - having been there myself when my girls were the same age. Just take it one day at a time and know that eventually it will all come together! Honestly - I have boxes in the garage that haven't been opened in the 3 years we've lived in our house! LOL!
Best wishes and hang in there! =)

Tara (aka AbbysMomma) said...

Hope things get back to normal for you soon!!!

He is SO CUTE and I love the train cake. :)

Shawna said...

Looks like Seth had a wonderful birthday! Love his little police car!

You'll love your Lisa Leonard jewelry! I ordered her classic rectangle necklace with my kids names on it back in August & have received SO many compliments on it! My mom is getting ready to order one with all the grandkids names on it & I've given her web address to so many people LOL!

Andrea said...

Unpacking is hard, I have three kidos and I still am not unpacked from a year ago! It is tuff. But you will get it. At least you will dejunkify your house!! Is that a word? You will catch up on the digi world quickly. Not much has been going on!! No major new trends!! Love that police car!! I have never seen one like that! Way cute train too!! Looks like he had a really fun birthday!!

Neely said...

Hey you guys! Yep! It's me, Jon Neely. I would really love to talk to you guys and see how you are. Your family looks beautiful and I'm happy for you guys. Give me a call some time. Email me and I'll send you my phone number, jonathanneely@gmail.com.

~ Neely