Monday, April 27, 2009

40 Weeks

I am exactly 40 weeks today on my Due Date, and Sugar is still nestled cozy. I've been walking, tried ankle and foot massages, eating mexican and pineapples...

I just got back from my 40 week Doctor's Appointment this morning. I had my membranes stripped, so hopefully not too much longer. Believe it or not... no progress. Still at 1 cm dialation.

Now we just wait. I've heard this can start things for some women, and I've heard nothing for others. I'm to expect cramping.

It's been unusually warm here the past few days, in the 90's. I've been wearing and washing the same pair of capris and tee, because I got rid of all my summer maternity clothes.

Sugar Sugar, come out, come out wherever you are! Mama & Daddy, and your brothers want to play! I did have a dream the other night that she looked just like Lucas, with the lips and shock of black hair.

6 comments:

Kelly and Jake said...

Praying for you!! I hope it is soon!!

Anonymous said...

I had my membranes stripped 3 times (3rd time was the charm) and E finally made her entrance a day later. Sending good thoughts your way and hoping it is soon :)

cherie said...

i hope she wants to make her grand entrance soon!! hang in there! :)

Jhari said...

Hang in ther Ms Andrea ;)
Be Safe ;)

JennStar said...

Worked with Jack- when I asked Dr about it with Henry, he said he would do it again (which he did and it didn't work) but it only works if you're body is ready. Just what you want to hear, right! Praying for you guys!!! Can't wait to see her!

Cheryl said...

Oh my I hope things start a happenin for you soon sweets... I know all too well how miserable it is when bubba doesn't put in an appearance on time like you can do much to control that?

But know one thing, that girlie of yours is gonna get an eviction notice sooner or later!