Saturday, April 25, 2009

My Star....

This morning was another Soccer morning! Cheering from the sidelines....



And my star out in the field~



One on one with the coach....


And team giggles!


Of course, don't let these photos fool you... Seth does really great the first half of practice, when its instructional time and each player uses their own ball. But the last half, the team scrimmages, and Seth still doesn't get that the whole team only plays with one ball... so he gets upset if he's not in control of the ball the entire time.

But Seth is four. And he's learning. This week was already better than last week, when he sat pouting for half the time. I am LOVING this warm weather! Now if only Baby Sister would come out to play!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wwwooww gorgeous photos and your son :)

Lindsay said...

that is exactly what my 4 year old does at soccer! he LOVES the warmups, drills and running...then as soon as the "games" start he throws a fit when anyone else scores a goal-even if they are on his team! he can't take it when he can't get to the ball! he usually tries for about 15 mins and then ends up on the sidelines with us. i think it is kind of funny, but daddy isn't as enthusiastic about his lack of team comraderie! :)

Digi Designz (Alicia) said...

Wonderful photo's! My son has been in soccer since he was 4. He used to be a lot more scattered about the game part and off in the field looking at the sky unaware of the game LOL now he is much more part of the game and interaction. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Very cute and beautiful photos! I wish I had a camera and lens like yours with all of my kids sports pictures. :o) I just got home from hearing the song "Sugar Sugar" on the radio. I cracked up! I havent heard that song in a long time on teh radio! Hoping that is a sign that you will have the baby today! ;o)

Best Wishes!
Angela
altlcountryheart

Jhari said...

Hi MsAndrea, Seth is growing up so fast. Golly! Look at that pouty lips, so cutie.

Cristi said...

That first picture look like he should be in movies! LOL