Tuesday, February 03, 2009

NEW Photo Blog!

I have created a brand new Photography-Specific Blog! I've spent a lot of time the past couple days putting it together with nice big pictures, and separated them into specific galleries. Enjoy! I'd love it if you would take a peek, and bookmark it! If you see something you like, leave an Ooh La La! :)

Andrea Burns Photography Blog

Visit often, as I will update with new sessions, and even fun contests! I'll still be posting to this old one, but the new one is purely business, purely photography.

3 comments:

Karidan Kaye said...

How do you get such big pictures with blogspot?? I have been working and working to get bigger pictures and I cant?? Thanks for your help if you can.

Mrs. Burns said...

Hi Kara! Send me an email (its posted on the other blog, and I'll help you)

Anonymous said...

The photo blog looks fantastic!