Thursday, February 19, 2009

Bliss Is....


Bliss is love and hugs from dear cousins...

***&***

I'm pretty sure Sugar has turned. Last night while watching LOST, I could distinctly feel a foot pressing above my belly button. Isn't that exciting?

***&***

Nutter Butter- Banana- Pudding Trifle

2 boxes Jello brand Vanilla Pudding
6 cups milk, divided
3 large ripe bananas
1 box Nutter Butter cookies
Whip Cream

Following Pudding directions, beat with a wire whisk 1 box of pudding and 3 cups of milk. Put in bottom of glass dish and let it set in fridge for 10 minutes. Slice up bananas and break cookies into thirds, reserving 1 whole cookie. (You may only need 2/3's box of cookies). Layer the banana slices and broken cookies on top of first layer of pudding. Whisk the 2nd box of pudding with remaining 3 cups of milk and pour over top of cookie layer. Let set in fridge for 10 minutes. Before serving, smooth some Whip Cream on top of pudding, and garnish with reserved whole cookie and 2 or 3 banana slices.

7 comments:

Tammy said...

Yup, love from cousins are great. Doesn't matter how old you are.

I have family that has that exact same couch.

My husband is going to love that recipe. Bananas and peanut butter. Two of his favs.

schneeflocke said...

Oh what a precious photo, love it. My children also love their cousins a lot!

ashley morgan said...

Love your blog. I don't even know how I found it, but I read it all the time. You have beautiful photos and family. And I'm so making that trifle!

Anonymous said...

oh how exciting andrea. it's so special to feel the little ones inside!

audrey neal said...

ooh, I've had that trifle -- and it.is.GOOD.

love those stripey pajamas too!

Anonymous said...

Love from cousins is always great. The photo is beautiful.

Kelly said...

Such a cute photo of them all!