Thursday, February 05, 2009

FA= Pro


The last week I have been working non-stop on my website and new photo blog. I just about re-edited everything, reordered, switched out images.... oh, was I a busy gal. I was preparing my sites for review at ILP, to retain my Pro Status. Not everyone gets in the first try, and usually the wait time can be from a month to 3 months, before you hear your news. I applied 4 or 5 days ago.

This morning as I check my email, there is my letter. My heart sunk. This fast?

I woke up to fantastic news! I made FA at ILP! WooHoooooo!" I now have official "Pro" recognition among my photog peers! And, now I'll be bumping elbows with some of the greats in the industry! I'm so geeked! I was really surprised to see such a QUICK response, b/c sometimes photogs don't hear for 2 or 3 months, and I heard back within 5 days.

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

always something special to stop by your bloggie

Jennisa said...

it's just cause you're sooo cool, and not to mention TALENTED! Awesome news, and congrats! I only wish you lived up here in the frigid north so I could have you take photos of my family!

Amy said...

Congrats Andrea!!!! You deserve to be there!!!

Rachel said...

Woohoo! That is so AWESOME! You deserve this honor - major congratulations to you!

Anonymous said...

I don't know what ILP is, but congrats to you! Your work is so beautiful, so I am not surprised it has been recognized.

Anonymous said...

Found this through the blog train
What great news

Anonymous said...

Congrats

Robyn said...

Congrats! How exciting for you!

Anonymous said...

Congrats I think I will be JSO forever. It has been amazing to watch your photographic journey.

Kim said...

Andrea..
That is AWESOME!! Congratulations girl, you deserve it. :0)
Kim {Kimberley on ILP}

Cristi said...

Not real sure what all that means, but I am sure CONGRATULATIONS are due!

Jill said...

You so deserve it...congrats Andrea!

Christen L said...

Congrats!!!

Now for newbies... what is ILP and what is FA? lol.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Your're photography is wonderful!

Anonymous said...

You SOOOO deserve it!! Everything seems to be falling into place for you...and that's fantastic!
meg

Unknown said...

Congrats, Andrea!
you totally deserve it!
now go bask in you PRO status! LOL

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!

AnneMarie said...

and you question this? lol! llllove your work!!!!