Saturday, February 07, 2009

28 Weeks

This was my Friday.


The consumption of food coloring and the dumping of plant dirt and sleepy drives to and from Walmart and then belly shots.


28 weeks, watch me grow! (really... watch me waddle, lol).



Hmmm... need to work on getting all my colors to match here (its called being lazy and not doing a custom white balance on myself.)

Guess who failed that miserable glucose test? Guess who they are making come in and take the 3 hour test? Guess who said NO to redoing the 1 hour, due to the craziness?

I ended my Friday not happy. At all.

*********************

ILP is my favorite Photog website. FA= Full Access. But the owner is in the process of changing names of statuses, so it will soon mean "Pro" If you were to go sign up on the ILP site today, you'd be considered JSO (Just Starting Out) Being JSOBiz or FA means, you have more access to hidden forums, and business topics. Your application is your website... and basically a team of Pro panelists review it to make sure that you are proficient, take on enough clients, have a defined style, and then they all vote and have to agree that you be allowed this new status. It basically boils down to this... I am a Pro Photog, and now my peers also recognize me as an accomplished pro, that I have accomplished something pretty big here. It's like taking a final for accreditation, or passing the bar (OK, not really) but its a status thing.

9 comments:

Chloé said...

OMGosh, Andrea, you look absolutely fabulous! Sorry the glucose test didn't go well. And LOL at your little Hulk! ;-)

Anonymous said...

That's a lot of green! You look great Andrea.

Anonymous said...

your little one looks so great LOL and you are so super pretty! sorry for the test. fingers crossed it will be better next time!

Beth said...

Beautiful shots! That glucose test sucks. Good luck on on it!

Congrats on the photography site!

Anonymous said...

You look fantastic! I don't think I ever looked like that any of the 8 times that I was pregnant!

Anonymous said...

I headed over from TDC forum to say Hi. Your lil guy looks adorable - green food coloring and all! You look fabulous - I only allowed 4 or 5 shots(baby shower excluded) during my entire pregnancy...I was a bit self-conscious. I remember the glucose test - it was horrid! Best of luck on the next one!

Jhari said...

Your belly looks so cute Ms Andrea. Stay fit. Can't wait to see your little Sugar, hihihi!

Jhari said...

By the way, during my pregnancy with my Bb Julia, I was so thankful that my glucose test were normal though during my 1st trimester, my sugar was high but my OB didn't advised me to take any med since they said that it's normal for preggy women to have high sugar especially on the 1st tri.

Nicole said...

oh Andrea, sorry the glucose didn't go well! I have to take mine in 2 weeks - and do the Rogam thing as well.
Congrats on the ILP status! You are looking so good!