Thursday, May 29, 2008

Thursday....

Happy LOST Season Ender day! Woot, can't wait for 8pm!

Thanks for all the lovely comments yesterday! I like that new pic of us...

And just because we haven't seen my little men in a while... here they are....


Love these shirts! the Thing shirts came from the Universal Studio store in the Orlando Airport.... And they did number up to Thing 5, and from child to adult sizing.... I haven't been able to find them online, but if you can, I'd love a link!

We've been doing a lot of landscaping and grass-seed planting in the past week. When we bought our house, everything was brand new inside, but nothing had been done outside. Everything was overgrown and misshapen, and definitely NO curb appeal. After we paint the exterior, I'll take the AFTER pic and share what we did... I think ya'll will be amazed!

along with our landscaping, we got our first small veggie garden going in the backyard.

We planted regular tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, green beans, sugar snap peas, and a blackberry bush. I couldn't find a green pepper plant anywhere... so maybe next year. I've also been told that the blackberries may not produce till next year, but that's OK. Nate and I have also been looking around at nice patio sets... but I'm not sure we can do one this year. Right now we have a 4 seater plastic table... but I LOVE this set at Target



Hmmm.. maybe an end of season sale might sway Nate, LOL!

I saw these in Parent's Magazine and wanted to share them here too... Have you seen these Safety Tattos?


Its a temporary Tattoo with your phone number, so that if you are at the zoo or park with your kid, and they get lost, your number is readily visible. I think I'm going to order some. Its only $20 for 30 tats.

I'm pretty excited. Tomorrow night I have a Bellies and Babies Photography seminar in Baltimore. Good times! This afternoon Nate and I head to our Community Office to finally get our Pool ID's... its part of our HOA here, and now we'll have membership to 15 pools in the area.

7 comments:

Beth said...

oh my goodness! I just ordered some Dr. Suess clothes and almost ordered those shirts!!
http://www.seussland.com/

I didn't look much beyond the babies but they definitely have the Thing 1 and 2 shirts!

Love the tat idea. I know there's also a special paper you can buy to print your own tattoos. What a great idea!

Unknown said...

Awesome idea with the tattoos! TFS!!

Those shirts are TOOOO cute! I should get one for my DH and DD! :)

Angela said...

We *just* had our vacation in Orlando (and we MET Thing 1 and Thing 2, lol!) LOVE the shirts! We toyed with getting them, but the kids (8 & 10) were groaning at the thought of dressing all matchy matchy, lol. VERY CUTE on the younger set though!

I'm a big fan of your photography, so can't wait to see your latest round from Bellies and Babies!

GREAT IDEA for the temporary tattoos! BRILLIANT!

Emma said...

Love the boys shirts and your header is so cute.

Anonymous said...

That patio set is so cute! I've been itching to get one, but just don't think it's in the cards this year.

You know....I saw something a few weeks ago about that Bellies and Babies seminar and thought of you! I was thinking of asking to see if you were going 'cuz I thought it would be a fun thing to meet up for! I'm a total novice, but my sister is having a baby in Sept and I'd love to be able to shoot some decent photos for her. :) Then I forgot all about it! ugh. Life moves too fast sometimes- hope you have a blast!

Jen said...

Those shirts are adorable!

Heather said...

Those Tattoos are great!! Thanks for sharing that! I saw Babies and Bellies on Thursday night in Philadelphia - one word - AMAZING. Sandy Puc' is such an inspiration! I hope you loved it as much as I did!