Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Big Swing Scaredy Cat

I admit it....

I am afraid of heights.

Or, rather, I am afraid of falling from high spaces, LOL!

So, a couple weekends ago at Youth Retreat, I couldn't help but try the Big Swing during free time. I walked past the tall pole, I went right on by the Ropes course, I laughed out loud at the rock climbing.... are these people crazy?!?!

But a swing? Why not?




Here is a close-in crop of the above picture... I think my face says it all...


On the way down....

And back up again.... Nels, you nut!



And here, for you viewing pleasure.... the video of it all....




And after that? I went and Zip lined into the lake. I was on a roll, I tell ya!

6 comments:

Joy said...

YIKES!!! I cant believe you did that!! what was it like, I mean from you point of view.. I saw what it was like... oh my gosh!

Anonymous said...

wow you were brave! looks like you had fun tho :) tfs!

Tara said...

MOG!
better you than me! I would have been freaking out, waiting that long at the top!

PsiPsi said...

I would have died
all my respect to you that you did it! wow

Heather said...

Andrea, you were the definition of scared out of your mind!!! That looked like a lot of fun, but I know if I got up there, I'd freak too!

Unknown said...

rofl That video was great. Thanks for sharing. I miss you. Roz