Sunday, May 18, 2008

Goodies....


Credits: Love, Seth, Wild Rumpus, and Crayon Alpha by Andrea Burns at TDC. Meredith Fenwick Stand Up flourish, Kate Hadfield star, Natalie Braxton alpha, Kelly Mize Epoxy Alpha.

Journaling reads: What a messy face, you crayon eater, you! I can't seem to keep you away from those thankfully non-toxic delights. You just look at me with those big eyes as if to say "More please!"

****************

To my fellow sisters in Christ~

I wanted to share that recently I came across a neat Christian magazine geared towards real life women/ moms, and wanted to share it with ya'll too.

P31 Magazine

From the website:

What is the P31 Woman? The P31 Woman magazine is a full-color, 16-page monthly publication packed with information and inspiration. The articles challenge and inspire women on a wide range of topics, including spiritual growth, marriage, quiet times, organizing the home, parenting, managing busy schedules, developing friendships, prayer and mentoring. The magazine's biblically-sound content provides readers with a Godly perspective on the issues facing today's busy women.

It is shorter, but I find that the content is wonderful.... Sorry of this sounds like a commercial, LOL! But I just ordered a subscription, and I thought I'd pass the link in case any of ya'll wanted to help support their ministry.

Enjoy, and have a great day!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Thanks so much for the info on the magazine. It does sound great!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the magazine commercial. :-). Sounds like something I need. Something with good content and not trash like People.

Amy said...

Oh, Andrea! Arrived here via your link on ILP and am so glad I did! Proverbs 31 is a chapter I've been working towards as my life motto (although I have a ways to go yet! lol). TY so much for the info on the magazine! Not only are you a FAB photog but a Godly woman as well! What more could anyone ask for???

Amy (alfenner)

Rachel said...

What a great blog! Your photos are amazing! You'll love that p31 mag. I got to see Lysa TerKeurst (who i think started proverbs 310 at hearts at home a conference for moms. She is awesome and so down to earth.
Rachel