Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day Goodness....

Pictures of my booth at the Art Show on Saturday..... I hope to have made some great contacts and potential clients.


I'm really proud with how our display turned out. Nate did a great job with taking my sketch and turning it into reality.


I plan to use it as more shows become available, set it up at future Portrait Parties/ Open Houses... even when clients come to my home for consultations or sessions.

****************


Mother's Day yesterday was just wonderful. If you remember last year my grandfather passed away, and, umm.... I was sort of forgotten.

This year the boys put their noggins together and really just made my whole day very special.


Here I am with my little Lights... the whole reason I can celebrate being a mother. These two are such gems and delights to me.

We went to Red Rock Canyon Grille for dinner, YUMM! They have such great rotisserie chicken. Delish! I also had their bread pudding... my thighs are feeling it today, LOL!

The boys got me a Lisa Leonard necklace I had pointed out to Nate one time.... the words on it really speak to me, really capture what motherhood is all about to me.


It is so gorgeous! I wore it all day, and just may put it on again for my foray to the Grocery store later.

Something else I am super proud of.... check out my very bright oldest son's signature on my Card......


Can you see it? I can! Isn't he just so smart?!?!

Happy Mother's Day to you lovely ladies out there......

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Andrea ... this is the first time I've visited your blog and your header is just beautiful! Great job on your show displays too - I hope it brings you a lot of good contacts! I still find it so funny that we're both named Andrea and we're each married to a Nate! I'm glad you had a wonderful Mother's Day!
Andrea

Robin Ennis Willson said...

Your display looks great.
Love that header!!
Beautiful gift & photos ;)

Kelly said...

What a great gift with that necklace! I emailed my DH the link to her blog a few months ago with the hopes of getting something - mine did not take the hint though. lol

Glad you had a great day!

The Mom Jen said...

Wonderful display, it looks like you had an amazing mother's day. Your photo with the boys is gorgeous!

Kathy said...

Good luck with your show - how exciting. Love your necklace, too.

Marianne said...

Love your necklace. I got a Lisa Leonard necklace for Mother's Day too - she must have done great business. I love it - its so special to me.

Michelle said...

It looks like you had a fun day.

Kyla Armstrong said...

Your display is gorgeous and I bet you get some clients from its fabness.

Pink Armchair Designs by Jenny said...

Hey Andrea-
We'd emailed a couple weeks ago about the possibility of a commercial agreement for me to use some of your designs in my blog designs. I responded to your email but never heard back, so I just wanted to see if you got it. Many times my emails have gone into people's spam folders, so I just wanted to double check. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I love the necklace.

Across the Miles Photography said...

I have two lisa leonard necklaces...and I still want more! I LOVE them!!! Tyler did good and got me a TracyJoy camera bag this year! (with lots of hints from me! :) )

Your display looks great! I really need to start searching out shows that I can get involved in!

Anonymous said...

Hi Andrea,

The shows are a wonderful way to display your beautiful work. Good Luck! On another note, do you know how I can find out additional information about setting up a portrait party. What a great idea.

Lisa