Thursday, April 03, 2008

Random...

1) Did you know that Seth is really Italian? He's started adding "-uh" at the end of every sentence ending word. "Mommy-uh!" "Are we going to the store-uh?" "I don't like Beef Stew-uh!"

2) Lucas ate a green crayon yesterday. You should have seen the diaper I just changed. Wow. I have never seen that color green come out that end before.

3) I am admitting that I like my new Almay make-up. It works so well that my make-up remover doesn't quite foam the way it used to, but hey, it stays in place!!





4) I am in love with my lunch food. It's kinda funny that I had to move from NW Penn to fall in love with Wedding Soup. It was such a staple up there, but I never really had it till a couple weeks ago. Campbell's Select makes a GREAT Wedding soup!



5) Seth is completely p.o.t.t.y trained now. Night and day. Its great. So liberating! However I did just learn that I will still have to buy plastic pants (for Lucas at least) for the pool this summer. It doesn't matter if he is in a Swimmy Diaper, they must have a plastic cover over top.

6) Did I say "pool?" Is it finally going to be warm enough? Should I start researching Mumu's for a coverup?

;)

7 comments:

Michelle said...

congrats on the potty training. I can't wait until the day. It is important to find a make up you like. I want to try mineral make up.

Barb said...

Love the random tidbits today. My arse has to be in a swimsuit in twenty four hours. ===:-O

Anonymous said...

I am grateful that I am so past the potty training phase!

Jody Knapp said...

So did you ever give us an updated review of your face wash?

Lisa Joy said...

Congrats on the potty training. Have any tips?

Unknown said...

Congrats on the potty training - just waiting for the nights here.

Never EVER heard of wedding soup - am I missing out?

Anonymous said...

That's a fun, random post! Ok, what is wedding soup??