Monday, April 21, 2008

New Gear....

It's been a crazy long and busy weekend....

  1. I finished a new kit
  2. a trip to the mall
  3. worship team practice
  4. Suessical the Musical play
  5. prepared Sunday dinner for some guests
  6. battled Lucas' 103* fever for 24 hours
  7. ordered some new, really great photo gear!
Phew! So what did I get? I got the 85mm 1.8 lens, the 17-55 2.8 lens, and a Sekonic L-358 Light Meter. Goodness!

I have already received the 85mm lens, and have put it to work... wow, such GREAT bokeh on this lens!




I'm still waiting on the other lens, and that one is a beast! It takes a 77mm UV filter!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, hopped over here from ILP. Did you get your light meter yet? How do you like it? Was it hard to figure out? I'm looking at that one too.

Great Photos, by the way.