Saturday, April 12, 2008

live. shoot. scrapbook

Have you seen the cool scrapbook t-shirts at YellowFence.com?




How could I resist? I got it in Sangria. Sassy! I also read at Tara Whitney's Blog that she has a special design over there... and about her 10% Off coupon for any item in the store. Just use TARAROCKS to save.

****************


Yesterday I finally finished proofing about 300 photos. Yep, 300... and it only took 3 weeks, LOL! I also updated my website with a new Online Proofing and Cart system. Exciting!


I have emailed all parties letting them know their proofs are done! I don't think I'll quite do a Portrait Party AND a day of Headshots at a Realtor's office back to back like that again.


My bum and brain are sore.... and not in that particular order either! LOL!

1 comment:

Yellow Fence said...

Glad you like your shirt!