Thursday, April 10, 2008

Love, Amelia

NEW by me~


Love, Amelia is the fourth kit in a series of kits made with love for family members. Amelia is my youngest sister, so this kit is very spunky and sassy, like her.

Included in Love, Amelia are 6 fabulous papers, 4 buttons, 3 ribbons, 2 journal spaces, 2 beaded wires, 2 flowers, 2 frames, 2 stitched flowers, 1 glitter-glue swirl, 1 leaf, and 1 glitter-glue dot.

Get it HERE! 20% OFF today only!

Kresta's example~



****************
Just a little bit new stuff happening over here.... Lucas has taken his first few steps in the last couple days. Its only back and forth between Nate and I, and he thinks its a game and totally dives after 2 or 3 steps. Big Man! He has also popped out his first molar, and I can feel 2 more working through. Can deffinitely explain his recent crankiness and needyness, LOL!

I am also very stressed at the moment. I just had a lot of work pile up, and while I have been doing my absolute best to stay on top of it and work on it, I still find that I am running out of time. I also really struggle with my confidence, and whether people will like the final result.

Yesterday I had a bridal consult for a wedding in August. I sat for an hour loading up pictures into Power Point for a nice slideshow. And wouldn't you know... as the bride-to-be's appointment started, I hit a button and the whole slideshow was GONE. It ended up being OK, she was really more interested in going over planning and technical details, rather than photos, BUT that still made me sweat for a few minutes.

9 comments:

Angela said...

OH MAN - I could almost feel your stress at your slideshow mishap! Glad you didn't completely lose it! CONGRATS on your baby taking steps - time to move everything up about knee level in your home, lol! And THUD! That is my reaction to your new kit. I fell *right over* - GORGEOUS!

Scrappy Cats Designs said...

yep that work does pile up, but take it one step at a time and it will get done!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful kit and lovely layout by kresta!

I feel your pain with the piling up and the stress. When you've got young kiddos, I don't know how it can be avoided! Best of luck with the new bride!

The Mom Jen said...

Beautiful kit!

Yay on first steps!

I totally feel your pain with the sweating thing, hope you can recover the slideshow!

Michelle said...

Beautiful kit and layout.

Margie said...

How sweet that your wee one is starting to walk. They are precious! I love your kit designed with your sister in mind, it is very pretty! Have a wonderful day!

Anonymous said...

Totally understand the stress! Just remember to breathe. Good deal on the steps!

Juliana said...

What pretty new designs! I love how you labeled it in such a delicate way - perfect!

Across the Miles Photography said...

Your new kit is gorgeous! And, it's a great name (Millie's name is really Amelia, we just call her Millie!)

I bet you were stressed with the slideshow thing, but I'm glad the bride didn't care about it! :)