Monday, March 31, 2008

Pics Galore....

Lookie what recently came to our house...

Our Olan Mills photos... LOL! We got the 8x10 Family for free b/c it's complimentary with the directory.... And I did order a couple 5x7s and some wallets of the boys. I know, I know... Their expression were cute, EVEN THOUGH the guys chopped limbs like he was a WWII field doctor, LOL!

The guy was a NUT though.... promising our kids ICE CREAM for a smile.... at 4 pm!!! And he kept saying that "Getting both sets of {the boys} eyes were the important thing..." LOL~ you should have seen the ones I nixed b/c their expressions were stunned.... EVEN THOUGH he "got the eyes."

I would also like to point out that I paid a few extra dollars to have the family one "Retouched" and all I could see was under my Nate's and under my eyes.... they totally left the red scab on my knuckle.... LOL!


Here are some Easter pics for your enjoyment.....
Seth had an egg hunt in Nana's yard.


That is me in the white coat in the background.



The Easter Bunny was generous this year and brought Seth a big boy bike. (The Easter Bunny didn't want to wait till his birthday in late September, and then him miss out on all the riding b/c of impending cold weather.... ;)



He hopped on like he was Born To Ride and has been riding ever since.



The Easter Bunny left Lucas the Curious George movie... I love that glow-y animation! Nana got them both some crocs, and they made out like bandits.

6 comments:

Maggie Lamarre said...

these are kewl, What a handsome family:)

Lisa Joy said...

Great photos

Anonymous said...

Those are cool family protraits.

Anonymous said...

Aw, great pictures! You cracked me up with the chopping limbs comment. Seems like that would be professional photography 101 - do not cut off limbs! :-)

DawnMarch said...

Holy cow, a bike for Easter! Lucky boy!

Kelly said...

Your photo shoot reminds me of one that I took the boys to at Sears when my DH was deployed. My youngest was just about 2 and wasn't cooperative at all. He started playing with the blocks and she took a shot thinking she was getting something else. She was stunned when I told her to keep it because it totally showed his personality.

Looks like the boys had a great Easter!