Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Lucas' First Birthday Gifts

I pounded out some details yesterday, excellent!


Nothing like a child's birthday to hit up the grandparents for props... *ahem* gifts. These chairs were just delivered, and they are fabulous!!


This first one is Lucas' special keepsake gift from us. (Seth got a rocking horse when he turned one.) In Natural with our Last Name on the back~




From Gramma, in red with the word "Lucky" on the back~








Be warned that you DO have to get them personalized, but I figure that I can always clone out any word that peeks through, or that "Lucky" may work to my advantage. (BTW Lucky is a nickname for Lucas) I can't wait to get that red chair outside! And you can't beat LL Bean quality!


From Nana~


LeapFrog Learn and Groove Musical Table


And some more from us.....





Parent's Activity Cube





Fisher Price Press and Go Farm Truck






A ceramic piggy bank



and from Big brother Seth.....



Playskool Tumble Top


I also picked up a cute Disney Cars Tee-shirt (for both boys to match). And, just so that Seth doesn't feel terribly left out, I picked him up a cool Bumblebee Transformer car to play with. I also have it on good authority that Nana is bringing a Spiderman figure....



You should have seen me holding back the tears at Target yesterday. I do not handle first birthdays very well. I also put in my order at Chick-Fil-A for a nugget tray and a fruit tray (and both together STILL cheaper than the one fruit order from Edible Arrangements, LOL!) I think I'll make a side of homemade Macaroni and Cheese, and all of that along with the cake should do it.

6 comments:

Kim said...

How fun! Good thinkin' on the props... I mean gifts!

Anne C said...

That is one lucky guy!!

Jeannette said...

Great goodies! I needed some ideas for my little guy. I can't believe Lucas is one already. Wow. Have fun!

Barb said...

Great toys and I LOVE both chairs! He's a LUCKY GUY!

Amanda said...

Awwww, he's going to love the Leap Frog table and the Tumble Top. My 15 month old loves his table, and tumble top.

Anonymous said...

All of them?? If just one, I'm liking that rocker ALOT.