Saturday, May 23, 2009

This Memorial Day Weekend....

So far there has been a lot of this....


Some of that....


And quite a few giggly these....


I can't get over the above photo. Lucas is only 25 months older than Audrey... I can't get over the size difference! Its amazing the growth that takes place over two years!

My parents are coming tomorrow afternoon to visit the kids while Nate and I sneak out to celebrate our 8th anniversary. It's really Tuesday, but I'm going to take advantage of free babysitters while I can! Plans have still not been nailed down, but I do think the new Star Trek movie is in order. Dinner... ew haven't decided. Melting Pot fondue, or Japanese Steakhouse hibachi, or...

Maybe we'll just check into a motel that charges by the hour and just take a nap! That sounds great here too!

4 comments:

Angelina Schwarz said...

Oh, how life changes after the kids arrive...an hourly motel to take a nap, roflol!

Have fun on your "date"...and did I mention how gorgeous your children are? :)

Erika said...

Your daughter is beautiful!

Kirsten said...

Oh honey, I'd go for take out and a nap... Lord knows ya'll deserve it!

Anonymous said...

Your children are just beautiful!