Monday, May 18, 2009

Me & My Girl....

featuring the {directed ;) } photography of Nate~



I adore that shirt. Like... LOVE. Adds great texture and interest to the photo....

This next photo, I have one with ALL of my kids like this. Black background for Seth, white with Lucas, and now gray with Audrey.


And a few details....


Last night was another screamfest for a couple hours. I'll never understand how during the day my babies are sweet as pie, can fall asleep on their own... but come night time its Mr Hyde time where nothing works. I'm done in today, hopefully I can catch some rest after lunch.

I also swear that Audrey is "older" than my other babies. Meaning, she just seems to be doing stuff faster than the boys already. Crazy, I know. She's already smiling some, and I swear yesterday she cooed at me. Audrey also laughs in her sleep from time to time. All this for a 2 and a half week old.

Which, by the way, these last two and a half weeks have been the longest and shortest weeks ever.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures!!! You look awesome!!

JennStar said...

Thanks for the link- I noticed that shirt on your FB profile pic and loved it on you, too!! I'll have to peak for that one in the store before I snag it online. We're going there today!

Digi Designz~Alicia said...

Those pictures are amazing! Wonderful directing ;) I think that girls just develop faster than boys I know my twin nieces where born 3 months b4 my son and where always WAY more advanced than my son. Either way you look amazing and your little one is just darling take care

Becky said...

these pictures are just beautiful, Andrea!!! I completely hear you on the angels during the day and then screaming at night--my boys did that too. Here is hoping that she grows out of that quickly!

Sinead said...

I hear ya on the screamfest. My babies have done that, too, right about the 2.5/3ish week mark. I swear, I typically have spent two or so weeks around that time just sitting on the couch nursing nonstop from about 4pm-8 or 9pm...that seems to be the only thing that helps it. Not sure how I'll cope with that when it rolls around this time since Daddy isn't home until 7 or so these days!

Gorgeous photos!

Jhari said...

Awww. So cute Ms Andrea!
Now you have 2 boys and a girl. A complete happy family.