Saturday, January 03, 2009

January Third

Happy Belated New Year's! 2008 was very exciting for me, a time of growth personally and business wise. However, I am ecstatic at what 2009 holds. Growth to my family, and hopefully even more growth to my creativity and my business.

I don't really have any "resolutions" per say... but I fully intend to run in Wash. DC's Army 10 Miler in October. I am going to take my running to the next level this coming year. My dear friend Frannie amazed my socks off last year, when she committed to a marathon. Listening to her describe her training, watching her dedication, seeing her photos... all of then inspired me to try all of this myself. She's going to be running with me in that race. I'm considering my own marathon in 2010, but we'll see how 10 miles goes first, lol. I will most likely start training in July, so stay tuned.

****************

I had my 24 week appointment yesterday. Everything is normal, heartbeat, blood pressure. I swear I'm so boring! But agian, in this case boring is great! I was given the OK to start Zantac for my heartburn.

The ugly part... dang the Holidays.... I gained 8 lbs this past month. (blush) Good thing its January and baked goods/ sweets are done.

I go back in 4 weeks for my Glucose test.

****************

Nate and I also undecorated the house yesterday. Its always good to unclutter! We still have some straightening to do. I'm also planning on packing up some of the boys' toys and starting a rotation of toys every few months. Are these nesting urges? LOL~ maybe.

2 comments:

Carey said...

Best wishes to you - I gained 6 lbs in one month and my OB made me cry! I absolutely LOVE your blog header! Very sweet!

Toby said...

ohhhh...Congrats on your pregnancy!!!! Looking forward to reading your blog!!