Monday, July 07, 2008

Family Photo Fun....

Hi everyone!

Back from COLD COLD NW Ohio.... I didn't realize I needed my sweats for JULY!

Here we are... the Burns' in their glory on Lake Erie. LOL~ this was done with my remote (clutched in that hand on the sand) and Gramma behind the camera dancing for the boy's attention. 40 photos, and this was the LAST one taken.

Nikon D80, 17-55mm 2.8, F4.5, ISO 100

I metered for the sky, and used some fill flash.



The 4th was fun. Big family picnic with all the family we haven't seen since we moved, 10 months ago.

We did do something cool while we were there... we went to Cleveland and visted the House & Museum of The Christmas Story movie, complete with Leg Lamp, LOL! I have some awesome pics to share once I get them off of Nate's Point & Shoot.

Today is laundry catch-up day, groceries, a run to the bank.....

4 comments:

Theresa said...

Well, last or not, it turned out beautifully! I grew up in SW Ohio, but do remember trips up north to the lakes and how cold it was. Kind of like San Francisco in July.

You have a beautiful family, A!

SuzyQ said...

Wow! Gorgeous pic. TFS!

Anonymous said...

oh what a great family photo!
you look so beautiful and happy!

Lisa said...

What a great picture! Glad you go that... I usually get the best pictures of my family when we set the timer because we are all laughing so hard!