Saturday, July 26, 2008

A Change....

Why the change?

Change is good. Change is defining and makes you step outside of your box. Change is refreshing.

I started "Embellish" two and a half years ago with the complete intent that I would someday open my own digital scrapbook store called Embellish. Too much time has passed, and now it is clear that that route isn't in the cards for me. No worries... I have NO plans to stop designing, and I am NOT leaving The Digi Chick. I am happy there.

But now that my photography business is expanding, I needed my name "findable."

I thought about switching to Typepad... I even had it all customized and *most* of this blog transferred over... but when it came down to it, you can't beat a free blog service.

Thank you all my faithful readers... you aren't really readers anymore, you truly are friends who bless my heart.

Another blessing of my heart.... these two precious rascals.


{My handsome boys in all their snuggly goodness}

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Your boys are just adorable!!! Just sooo cute! :)

amanda said...

What a CUTE photo! And good luck on expanding your business!!

Michelle said...

beautiful photo. It is time for me to update and change my blog around more. I am just trying to get the inspriation.

Julie - On the Dot Creations said...

I just love your new digs, Andrea. I've been a lurker here for at least a year, and it's been so fun to see your family grow and flourish. Your sons are some of the cutest I've ever seen! Have a great weekend!

Dielle said...

Andrea, your photos are mesmerizing! I couldn't stop looking at your darling boys, you've just captured them beautifully. And I agree, change is good!

AMY said...

Congrats on the move and the reasons for it. :)