Sunday, September 23, 2007

Helloooo There!

Happy Rockville to me!

LOL! These past 2 weeks have just flown! I have a million stories, and I have to dash.

Moving was a pill... but it always is. The beach was just gorgeous and just a blast.
My Internet use will be spotty the next month. I'm typing from Nate's office, and I know that I can come here a couple times a week to check up on things.


And this week we start house hunting in earnest.

Not to forget that Seth turns 3 on Tuesday! Lots to do!

((HUGS)) to you all... and start coming on back for posts! I miss ya'll!

:c)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you made it safely!
Good luck with the house hunting & getting settled.
Happy Birthday to Seth xx

XX Sharon

Heather said...

Glad you are settled in for now! Good luck with the house hunt and Happy Birthday Seth!!!!!!!!!!!

Amanda said...

So glad you made it!!! Happy Birthday little guy!

Anonymous said...

Good to see you back and know that the move went as well as could be expected. I'll look forward to the stories!

Anonymous said...

I heard about your housing situation!! I hope that you are able to find something decent very quickly!! Wish Seth a Happy Birthday for me!! Take care. See you in a few weeks!! :)

Anonymous said...

Welcome to Maryland!!! So glad that you were able to make it, and good luck with your house hunting. Watch out for Maryland rush hour!! It STINKS!!!