Wednesday, December 17, 2008

{G Family}

What a sweet family, and what a bunch of charming children!

I met mom the week before the shoot at a mutual friend's Open House. I had a table/ stand set up. Mom & I got to talking about getting photos done for family that lived out of country.



These girls were just natural little models... they posed themselves and were just thrilled to be in front of the camera. Little man below needed a bit of extra coaxing, but he was totally sweet.




The whole family... all of them so good-looking!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful, beautiful, family! Your lighting is great and I especially love the shots of the individual kids! Awesome job!

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh.. these are so crisp and just simply darling!! You did a fantastic job capturing them :)

Unknown said...

Gorgeous family!
I love the images of the girls, their eyes are so inviting.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family! The little girls look like they did such a wonderful job for you! ++

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous family!!! I absolutely adore the first 2 shots. Beautiful work!

Jolie Molino said...

Wonderful composition and lighting, the family should be very proud of these.

Sylvia Laughrin said...

The family is gorgeous. I can see those girls modeling - such beautiful features. Nice job capturing their beauty. ++

Anonymous said...

These are gorgeous Andrea. Those photos of the girls are just adorable and the family shot is great!

Anonymous said...

These are PERFECT!!! I love them all! Gorgeous family! I know they will be thrilled to see these!

Anonymous said...

I do love your lighting as well. Those children are beautiful...Mom and Dad look great as well! Nice job for sure!

Heather said...

What a beautiful family! Great job! ++