Monday, December 15, 2008

All Decked Out For Christmas....



Brand new are our PBK stockings.... We don't have a fireplace, so I temporarily removed our family's 16x20 canvas, and hung them on those removable hooks. You should have seen Nate with his level and tape measurer out making sure they were *perfect*.


Also new this year...

a nativity from Israel


A nativity from Ethiopia


I also have a Fontanini Nativity Set on my Hutch/ Sideboard. I also fill my vintage cake stand with glass ornament balls and use that as my dining room table centerpiece.

Lucas' snowman handprint ornament


And here is our annual Christmas Card. It is two-sided, printed on Pearl paper (through my pro-Lab). I did add 2008 under our names on the back.




Let me tell you.... that photo took THREE separate tries, Lucas would have NONE of it. And, this final picture still has a headswap...

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Andrea,

Your house looks great! I love the stockings and the way they are displayed. Also love the nativity sets - we have an olive tree nativity that my husband bought in Bethlehem that's very similar to yours! Take care!

KirstyB said...

Ooohhh...I love those stockings!! Where did you get them from?? Your card is just fab too!! I guess we'll be sending out Happy New Years card at the rate I am going!! ;)

Jen said...

I love those nativity scenes!

Monique said...

OMGosh I loooove your stockings! Those are so nice! I love that they all match yet are all different at the same time. I also love your Christmas card design! You did a great job!

Anonymous said...

I was wondering about the digi papers/elements you used for your card. I love the very subtle shade of red. Is that from one of your kits?

Tammy said...

OH Andrea, I can't say enough how much I love your photos. Oh, and I tried your Taco Soup for the crock pot!!!!! Its one of our favs now. Thanks for posting that in the forum.

gabs-art said...

oh girl, these are all amazing! love your stocking-place - it's like in a magazine and your photos are always so gorgeous!

blog_meg said...

I absolutely love your Christmas card! Way to go! Even when you're preggers you get more stuff done than everyone else! :o)

Anonymous said...

Wow, love you diplay of nativity sets. I haven't even put mine up this year, and I went to all the work of sanding and hand-painting a whole set about 11 years ago. Seeing yours is motivating me, though. I'm going to go set mine up!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous stockings - they look perfect.

I love the nativities too.

You should consider joining BooMama's Christmas Tour of homes.

Kari --- said...

Okay, I admit to squinting to try and see the name on the 5th stocking :) lol

Very cool photos!

Unknown said...

You do a wonderful job decorating and the card looks awesome. Great pic even if it took 3 tries. Seth is becoming quite a model.

Vanessa said...

I love your nativity. Willow Tree, or something like that, right? Just beautiful. All your decorations look awesome.