Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Ladies Retreat

I had my annual church's Ladies Retreat this past weekend.

A time to reconnect with my fellow sisters, a time for Therapy (lol) and of course a time to refresh my relationship with God. It was a really great time, where all of those things happened. I am really blessed to be surrounded with such lovely ladies, all who share my same views.

And of course, I loved being surrounded by estrogen, and not so much testosterone... lol. But, don't get me wrong, I was very ready to see all my boys come Sunday and Monday.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Ooohhh, I love it when it comes time for my church's ladies retreat! A highlight of the year for sure. Your work is amazing... I just found your blog and I can't wait to follow you more. LOL... sounds stalky. I also am a mommy to boys, but I have 4 of them. :) And one sweet little daughter. I LOVE your shots of those girls from the nov 12th post... AMAZING!!! Stunning. I need to read up more and see if you did that with a speedlight or strobes.