Friday, January 06, 2006

Where's Your Nose?







LOL! We have been teaching Seth to blow his nose into a tissue, and locating facial parts... so my darling son combined both lessons! When we ask him where his nose is, he simply blows his nose! My husband and I LOL every time. Still working on these lessons, becasue we'll ask where his mouth is, and we get the same reaction. I don't care though, he'll master it soon enough, and I enjoy the giggles. Seth has been such a toddler lately, but (sigh) I guess that is what he is now. No more baby. He has been on this no meat kick, beef ends up on the floor, chicken across the room. Texture? Taste? Who "nose" (sorry, I couldn't resist).

I have to tell you though, I am half Cuban (maiden name Lopez), my dad is fully Cuban~ born there and everything, and for New Years we fixed Arroz y Frijoles Negras (black beans and rice for you "gringos") and my baby proved to be cuban when he gobbled up the biggest plate~ and then cried for more! He did Mami y Abuelo proud!

BTW~ HALLELUJAH! The sun peeked out for all of 10 minutes this morning, AND its not quite so grey and yuck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh that's tooo cute!!! At least he doesn't stick his fingers up his nose like my son did when we taught him his facial features!hehe. That's great he liked your dinner!! At least he is eating something good, even if it isn't meat!!