Thursday, January 19, 2006

Dream Come True~

YAY ME! This is a dream come true, a dream 9 months in the making! I have been dreaming about being a designer when I first became a digi scrapper. Thanks to the WONDERFUL Laura for offering me a prestigious Designer Spot at The Digi Chick, tonight makes my debut!

I am so thrilled!!! Please go take a peak, and let me know what you think!!

Come See Me Here!

Let me know what you think! And be on the lookout for more!!

(hint, hint~ next week I am releasing my Baby Mine collection :) )

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see what more you have to bring to the digi scrapping world!!

~Melissa~ said...

Congrats Andrea~ Looks great! Hope this made your night.

Katie Nelson said...

So happy for your awesome dream coming true! Your designs are great! :)

Shannon Bieger said...

Congratulations on accomplishing a goal and making a dream happen!

Lindsay said...

Congrats, so happy for you! And thanks for the hint, I'll be on the lookout for next week!

Carrie Stephens said...

Way to go andrea!!!! So happy for you!