Monday, April 24, 2006

Monday Morning Glory....

Over the weekend there was a slight snafu with Morning Glory papers... but they are up now and working, so go back to your account and get 'em! Here is a new LO I did with them... This LO is based off of a sketch from this month's Scrapbooks Etc, and I really like how it turned out! Like I said last week, this is a family self portrait, we used a tripod and my little remote! I took 2 in a row, and it was the first click that made Seth look at the camera, for this 2nd pic! Journaling reads: This Easter was a lot of fun! It was just the three of us this year, but that was OK. I love it just the three of us anyways. My Family ‘06


Morning Glory kit (from the Hourglass Collection) by Andrea Burns at The Digi Chick. Fonts: Georgia and Susie's Hand.
Can I tell you how much I adore having my husband home again? Sunday, as I was crying over the bowl of cheese Seth had tossed to the floor, I realized that I am blessed with a wonderful husband who is an awesome Daddy. I could not handle being a Single Mom, and huge Kudos to you woman to who do it everyday. You are true heros!
When I have more than 48 hours without Daddy at home... Seth tantrums more, and is just so much more of a handful... its like he craves his Daddy time and misses Nate too. He also tried to do all the boyish things with me... like head banging and body slamming. When Nate came home yesterday afternoon... I told him I was "Sethed out" and I wasn't changing a diaper till Tuesday, LOL!
Get this! My purple dress came.. Early! Or actually... on time! So weird, but I am sticking to the ivory ATL dress. I even found a black beaded necklace this weekend when I was at the mall. Can you tell I have an "itch" for dresses lately? There is this gorgeous number at The Gap... But it is $68! A little pricey for a cotton dress! I could understand if it was silk, or more formal.... but cotton/ linen? Anyways, I have it bookmarked, and am praying for a sale, with it still in my size, LOL! Nate now thins I am certifiably insane. And I might be... so are you if you are still reading and made it this far.... LOL!
Happy Monday!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super cute page Andrea!! Love it!! LOL you are sooo funny! That dress would look great on you!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful page! And the dress is really pretty. Maybe you'll sell enough Morning Glory kits to cover it. ;)

Julie Jewels said...

Yay! I'm so happy to have my papers!

I love your layout! It's very cool how the picture is part of the paper circle!

You would look great in that dress! It's beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Andrea! The love forever layout had me absolutley bawling! I LOVE it! I think it is one of my most favorite ever!

HUGS!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous page!! I am just waiting for some quiet time here at home to get started using the same sketch!!! Ack!! 2 boys make for SO much less scrapping.

Anonymous said...

Lovely Easter page!
Just wanted to tell you that I have enjoyed visiting your blog and seeing your wonderful photographic shots.
God Bless, Nat Arnett
Rom.8:28